OREGON, Wis. – The Oregon police Department arrested a 60-year-old man for possession of child pornography, according to a news release.
Oregon Police and the Division of Criminal Investigation executed a warrant at 221 Orchard Drive in the Village of Oregon. Authorities collected evidence and arrested Timothy W. Simplot.
Simplot was tentatively charged with possession of child pornography.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Bank robber caught in 3 minutes for ‘one of the quickest apprehensions’ in MPD history, police say
Prosecutors use kit tests to charge 6th person
- Bank robber caught in 3 minutes for ‘one of the quickest apprehensions’ in MPD history, police say
- ‘Kindness is a super power’: Beatboxer shares message of love at Fort Atkinson school
- Lincoln Hills civil rights complaints closed without charges
- 60-year-old man arrested for possession of child pornography in Oregon, police say
- Prosecutors use kit tests to charge 6th person
- Foxconn announces plans to buy BMO Harris Bank on Capital Square